Milken Sanding Band | Bulk Pack | White | Coarse (120 Grit)
NO BLACK DUST FOR CLEAN FILING
Coarse (120-Grit): Perfect for rough shaping and aggressive surface removal
Benefits of White Sanding Band
- White color eliminates black dust or residue for pleasant and clean nails during and after filing
- Bonded with alloy of alumina and zirconia ensures durable and long lasting sanding surface
- Standard size for easy change on shaft mandrel
- Abrasive: Alumina Zirconia
- Color: White (Milken Grade: 670)
- Dimension: 1/2"L x 1/4"ID
- Grit: 120 (Coarse)
Packing: Box of 5,000 counts
Milken Sanding Band
From industrial to cosmetic applications, Milken has been a trusted name for surface treatment. Milken Sanding band is a versatile tool for general sanding, grinding, shaping, and finishing. It can be used for sanding inside, outside, corner of both flat and curve surfaces. It works well on acrylic nails, wood, fiberglass, plastics, rubber, and metal rust.
Fabricated from high quality aluminum oxide abrasive cloth, Milken sanding band comes with exact size for easy change or replacement on standard 1/4" shaft mandrel. Three popular grits of 80, 150, and 240 are selected for nail applications which cover from aggressive filing for faster acrylic removal to smoothing of nail surface.
If quality stands on top of your preference, then the very competitive price of Milken sanding band is definitely a bonus to your choice.