Berkeley Sterilizer Double-Layered Cabinet 389 - 220V/50Hz
The B-389 Sterilizer is designed double shelves which provide ample space for sterilizing and storage. The housing is made from steel with 3mm acrylic door for shattered proof. Operating time can be set from 0 to 30 minutes with a time dial indicator. Features include:
- Dial timer control setting time from 0-30 minutes.
- Two powerful 10-Watt UV germicidal lights (20W total)
- Two shelf for ample space for storage and sterilizing.
- Shattered-proof swing door with see through hole
- Safety auto-off switch when door opened
- One year warranty for all electronic and electrical component , excluding light bulb and starter.
The B-389 helps to destroy and kill a wide range of microbes on non-porous surfaces such as scissors, tweezers, nippers, combs.... The unit also provides an optimum sterilizing environment for storage of sterilized implements. Ideal users include nail salon, hair salon, tattoo shop, spa, restaurant....
Warning: This equipment contains germicidal UV lamps which emit strong Ultraviolet Radiation at 245nm (UVC). Ultraviolet radiation is harmful to the skin and the eyes and can cause serious skin burns and eye injury either from direct or reflected radiation. Avoid exposure and never look directly at the burning lamp. Hand and eye protection should be worn at all times when handling. The germicidal UV light bulbs in this equipment should not and never be used for illumination purpose.
Light Bulbs: 2 x 10-Watt (Berkeley Item: UV622-10W)
Dimension: 16 ” L x 10" H x 16 ” D
One year limited warranty